Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bring it!

I was watching the Kings game tonight, and I was not pleased with what was going on. For example, the Kings were not guarding Eddie House and he hit 8 three's, which was really disappointing. I mean, that's 24 points given away just in three's!

When they were playing the Cavs yesterday, they did a good job of shutting down LeBron James, but Mo Williams was the problem. He had 43 points! On the bright side, Kevin Martin did have 35 points in that game. I'm trying to say that when you're comparing the games, I think the Kings gave more effort against the Cavs than they did with the Celtics. I don't think it had anything to do with the fact that they've played a lot of games in a few nights. I think it was a mismatch with the Celtics.

I'm looking forward to Friday's game against the Bulls. I'll be there cheering on the Kings. It won't be easy with Derek Rose, so the Kings need to bring it!

I'm pretty tired, and I still have to work on my useless book report. It's useless because there is no reason I should be forced to read nonfiction that's not a biography. I had planned to read a biography on Michael Jordan until I heard we couldn't read biographies for this book report. So now I'm stuck reading about ships.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: