Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kings Christmas Wish List

Today I was thinking about doing something a little special, so I'm going to give you my Kings Christmas wish list. Here are my wishes for the guys:

  • For Cisco -- He's an incredible 3-point shooter, and I wish for more 3-pointers for him.
  • For Beno -- He's so great at driving to the basket, I wish for more opportunities for him.
  • For John -- He's excellent at faking out players for those outside 2 point shots, and I wish for more of those.
  • For Kevin -- I wish that his injury would heal fast, so he can get back in the game.
  • For Brad -- He's a powerful shooter, and I wish for more shots at the beginning of each game.
  • For Spencer -- He's "Hawesome" at hook shots, and I wish for a lot more of them.
  • For Jason -- He's so great at getting those offensive rebounds, I wish for more of them.
  • For Donte -- He's an excellent dunker, and I wish for more dunks.
  • For Bobby J. -- He's really great at getting steals, and I wish for more of them.
  • For Bobby B. -- He's been a really consistent shooter, and I wish for more opportunities for him.
  • For Mikki -- He's really good at getting the misses and dunking them, and I wish for more of those.
  • For Sheldon -- He's a really good low post player, and I wish for more points off of those low post shots.
  • For Quincy -- His strength is those long balls, and I wish for more opportunities for shooting.
  • For Coach Kenny Natt -- I wish him lots of support for winning some games for the rest of the season.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and some exciting games and a ton of wins in the New Year!

1 comment:

Big Red said...

Zach: Saw your Kings Christmas list. One thing I'd like from our guys in more consistency. It seems the last couple of games, the Kings are in the game, but seem to go into lapses. They can't put a good four quarters together. And, what's the deal with Kmart? Even if he can play in spurts, it's better than not having him at all. Sacramento just can't seem to get all their guys healthy and on the court at the same time. Last week, I sent a letter to the Bee's sports editor to tell him I was disappointed the Kings fired Reggie Theus. He wrote back and said Theus tried to install a complicated offense that the players couldn't crasp. Let's hope Coach Natt can do better. If not, Avery Johnson is the guy. The Bee's sports editor liked that idea, too. Hope you have a great Christmas, Zach! Looking forward to seeing you play next year. And, remember, practice your free throws because that is wear games are won and lost.